BODHISASTRA UNIVERSITY is an independent educational organization registered in the State of Florida, with a slogan, “A Co-Learning Space for Cultivating Spirituality” to create a common space for spiritual cultivation. Registration Code for Establishment of Corp. Number: N17000007038 JULY 07, 2017 and LETTER OF EXEMPTION SECTION 1005.06 (1) (f), F.S. / RULE 6E-5.001, Florida Address: I00
Florida Office: 9314 Forest Hill Blvd. Wellington, FL 33411, United States. Phone: (561) 468-5087, Fax: (561) 485-4292
Los Angeles CA Office: 6550 Alcove Ave. North Hollywood CA. 91606, United States. Phone: (818) 6191541
Advisory Board (กรรมการที่ปรึกษา)
Prof. Dr.Phrawidesbrommakun (Win Boon)
Prof. Dr.Na-pol Kochakaew (Thailand)
Dr. Phramaha Piya Jundadal (USA)
Dr. Phrakhru Sudhidhammadhon (USA)
Prof. Dr.Prapas Rerkpibool
Emeritus Rector: Prof.Dr.Sutham Lertpongprasert
President & CEO: Prof. Dr. Sak Prasandee
Rector: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Monthien Sodnuang
Prof. Dr. Sak Prasandee (Thailand)
Prof. Dr.Neil Richard Royster (California State)
Prof. Dr.Ron Zommick (Arizona State)
Assoc.Prof. Dr. Phrakru Pisaldhammajari (Los Angeles C.A, USA)
Assoc.Prof. Dr. Phrakru Pisaldhammajari (Vice Rector Los Angeles C.A, USA)
H.R.M. Sri Raja Prof.Dato’ Seri Dr.Sumphand Rathaphattaya (Vice Rector, Hong Kong)
美国佛州洛杉磯菩提大学副校長 ：印尼庫台王国国王陛下 拿督斯里 方三馨博士，教授，太平紳士
Dr. Phra Doasadeth Leutmany (Vice Rector, Lao PDR.)
Dr. Nguyen Minh Trang (Vice Rector, Vietnam)
Dr. Juree Thammatrakarn (President’s Office, USA)
Assoc. Prof.Dr.Sayan Promdee
Asst. Prof.Dr. Natthawut Watcharakuldilok
Dr. Phramaha Suppakret Umpimai
Dr.Phrakru Sutthamwiwat Chiwat
BODHISASTRA UNIVERSITY is established as an alternative education as an independent non-profit independent institution (Independent Institute of Higher Education), which is a higher education institution, Category 3 according to the laws of the United States of America (Category 1 is the state higher education institution, Category 2 is the higher education institution of private businesses and the Category 3 is the higher education institution of religion, with Category 3, not in the law of Thailand), offering higher education, both undergraduate and graduate degrees through distance learning for people around the world. It is a member of the United States Distance Learning Association which is a self-learning system. Under the guidance of the faculty and education in the classroom system in the United States.
Definitions of BODHISASTRA UNIVERSITY
Bodhisastra means awakening, knowing intuitively, comprehensive knowledge achieving self-potential. Sastra or science means knowledge about facts and rules that are systematically organized subjects or fields of knowledge, various processes that are human activities that can be tested.
Bodhisastra means the knowledge that surrounds the creation of awakening, knowing, or entering the true knowledge of life, the process, methods that enable humans to be intuitive for humans to understand and be able to achieve their potential.
Bodhisastra University aims to be an educational institution that emphasizes the core teachings of all religions in order to gain access to the knowledge that will benefit the happy life, to create awareness that will develop oneself to goodness, beauty and prosperity based on the value of humanity on earth.
Bodhisastra University aims to create diverse partnerships with individuals, groups, organizations and networks in every area, every country, to cultivate spirituality to be able to resist bad things, can support good things and be able to bring goodness to publicize in the surrounding community.
Bodhi tree represents the life structure, prosperity, growth, growth. The image of an amulet shows that there is an inner spirit that can learn, develop, and grow. The textbook at the base of the Bodhi tree represents the intellectual foundation and various sciences that will facilitate learning.
Basic Beliefs of the University
Life conditions of people in developing countries have been affected by the global
development plan to create wealth and quality of life for certain groups of people, only about 20 percent of the population of the country, the gap between the wealthy and poor people. More broadly, destruction of raw materials, environmental resources of the world, trafficking, addiction, crime, accident, public debts, new types of ailments as well as family disunity have expanded extensively in the society in which the state tries to develop.
Another very important phenomenon is the result of development where the society has retreated from the religious principles that hold the mind. Lack of strength and
insecurity in mental state pushed the man to the path of ploys and insufficient consumption resulting in human behavior problems and other social problems that followed on a large scale.
One of the most important tools that contribute to the development of society and the nation and enhance the quality of life for all mankind is education. Modern education system under the aim of creating material growth, concepts and guidelines for educational management for the people were made to believe that graduates at each level must go to serve the state and the economy which all serve large capital groups in each nation. Therefore, this will be regarded with honor and dignity in society.
From the situation and problems of social and national development, therefore, the project of Bodhisastra University has a strong belief that:
- Social and national development in order to achieve true prosperity should be based on personal development with goodness, beauty, which is the foundation of the core teachings of each religio
- Every human being should be given the opportunity to learn, to seek alternatives and
create new options for oneself by having an organization that believes in alternative education with support systematically promoted.
- Education should be open for all people to have access through long-distance communication in all forms as well as having the lowest educational costs for people
- True religious principles should be propagated to encourage human beings to have access to the teachings and realize the value that exists including the coexistence of
each individual under mutual respect.
- Education should create social entrepreneurs who believe that human wealth should be in harmony with natural resources and the environment including the facilitation and caring for disadvantaged people more than others in society.
Bodhisastra University aims at linking learning areas everywhere together with the
education network to nurture the human spirit to the prosperity of the community and society on the basis of goodness and beauty according to the principles of theology and local wisdom
Bodhisastra University is an educational institution with the goal of teaching and
learning at both the diploma and graduate levels, research training and academic services to link continuous and systematic education with innovative courses that combine management, education, economy, society, politics, government, science,
technology and the environment to develop learners and to meet the needs of self- development, community and social development from suffering and living together in peace and happiness as well as contributing to the environment and nature of the world.
Bodhisastra University has the following objectives:
- To develop people and society that are geared towards prosperity on the basis of goodness and beauty according to the principles of theology and local wisdom in the
form of educational management, training, research in both short-term and graduate-
- To create and develop new forms and alternatives in the development of people and society that is appropriate in accordance with the context of modern society, to be a
mature human being who has experience in correcting problems both for himself and
the public with a sense of awareness of the problems of society and shared responsibility.
- To develop knowledge and local wisdom by supporting the study, research and research including promoting the exchange of knowledge, views and opinions among
scholars and those interested in general knowledge.
- To provide academic services to the community with an emphasis on knowledge and technology available in the education industry to be able to serve and benefit the
community and can truly make progress for the nation.
- To instill students with moral and ethical development while being a center for disseminating ideas and values that promote peaceful coexistence in the global community.
- To create a learning network and a learning society of diverse world communities for solving problems and social development together under the respect of different
cultures of each locality.
Main Target Group
Educators, state administrators and local corporate executives, community leaders,
organization groups and networks that have activities in community and social development or known as a community organization, such as village fund groups
savings groups, community welfare groups, women groups, elderly groups, local
leaders such as village chiefs, village headmen, adult assistants throughout the elected leaders, such as the SAO members, members of the municipal council, national politicians, businessmen and social businessmen, social entrepreneur with a sense of social and environmental development, community NGOs, those interested in alternative education Or new educational options, groups of monks and priests in major religions such as Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, that need to improve education for
people who aim to reach religious principles and the quality of life of families and communities.
Cooperation Partners and Learning Areas
The university aims to connect the learning area networks, both in the United States of
America, Thailand and ASEAN countries, as an educational institution, with various learning centers and educational institutions in various names.
This is the cooperation in educational management for development as a social entrepreneur and stimulation in learning on local wisdom, such as herbs, arts and culture, nature and environmental conservation, and the promotion of community cooperation according to the principles of theology.
In addition, these partner networks have also raised funds to set up a university support by being a volunteer in educational management to support the creation of learning with the people to achieve learning and the wisdom to lead to the new exit of the country.
The university has a concept to cooperate with people in various countries who wish to organize a study together in the form of Co-Learning Space For Cultivating Spirituality for the enhancement of learning as well as extensive trade and investment in the most non-profit form and each area can be established as a college for independent educational management by sharing a degree. Affiliated networks can also offer new courses at all levels to enhance mutual learning to benefit the learners extensively without sticking to any area of study.
Regulations For Accepting Associate or Affiliated Institution in 2018
According to the BOU’s policy, there will be a contributing, associate or affiliated institution in order to be responsible for teaching and learning according to the curriculum of the BOU, both at the undergraduate and graduate levels, whereas BOU will reduce or refrain from teaching and learning in Thailand entirely. In order for the operation of the institution to join effectively in accordance with the policy of the BOU, therefore, it is appropriate to issue regulations on requesting to be joined as follows:
- Contributing, associate or affiliated institutions are independent educational institutions that collaborate with the BOU on certification of graduates from those institutions in the courses that have been agreed by both parties.
- Contributing, associate or affiliated institutions refer to educational institutions such
as Institutes, Mahawijjalai, Wijjalai, Learning Centers, or organizations that provide education which are called by other names requested to join the Bodhisastra University for their students studying in that institution to receive a degree, diploma, advanced diploma or certificate for both undergraduate and graduate studies.
- Educational institutions wishing to join BOU must submit their applications for approval from the Bodhisattva University Council by submitting a letter from the institution and the details such as name of the associate institution, names of the highest executive body, name of the director, and the contact name of the coordinator, including a history of the institution, philosophy, aspirations, policy, regulations, which are consistent with the philosophy of the Bodhisastra University.
- Educational institutions to join BOU must inform the number of students to apply for the qualification and send in the names of persons receiving the qualifications or degrees at the end of each semester.
- BOU semesters: the 1st semester, February – May, 2nd semester, July-October, and receive a degree, diploma or certificate from December each year onwards.
- The institution will support the cost of issuing educational qualifications to BOU
according to the guidelines of donation in accordance with the regulations set by BOU and BOU may support the operating expenses of the associate institutions in the case that the institutions contribute money to the BOU according to the BOU guidelines.
- Contributing, associate or affiliated institutions can offer various courses of as participating institutions that are in line with the philosophy of the BOU with
determination to allow the Board of BOU to approve it.
- Contributing, associate or affiliated institutions should not do anything that may lead to defamation, unreliability and precarious situations to be illegal in Thailand or in the country in which the institution is located.
- BOU does not have any budget to support contributing, associate or affiliated institutio
- BOU may consider canceling a contributing, associate or affiliated institution based on the following cases:
- There is a criminal offense.
- There are deeds or activities against good morality of society.
- There is a case degrading the reputation of the university.
- There is a fraudulent act and deception of the public by abuse or misuse of university educatio
- Not cooperating with BOUs in various businesses.
- Never sponsor BOU.
- Not doing any business or in operation for one yea
- Operation of education management lacks credibility.
- . Contributing, associate or affiliated institutions can present individuals to receive honorary degree awards. Applicants must present their work, abilities and / or
knowledge. Therefore, they will be considered and proposed to the BOU Committee
- Presenting the person to receive the honorary degree awards follows these criteria:
-Undergraduate Level: At least 23 years of age, should have reputation, have work results well accepted not less than the district level.
- Master’s Degree Level: At least 30 years of age, should have reputation, have work results well accepted, not less than at the provincial level.
- Doctoral Degree Level: Not less than 55 years of age, with reputation for having work results that have been well accepted beyond the province of domicile. If younger,
must be certified as having the reputation or having a high level of performance at a special level.
- The rate of donation fees of the institutions contributing to students per person is as follows.
- Donation rate for normal learning systems is according to the criteria.
Honorary degree donation rate is according to the criteria.